Our fall/winter session ends March 30th 2013. Thank you to all of our Salad A Day members! We will be back this fall with our Salad A Day CSA.
Duncan Family Farms is committed to Health and Wellness and is sharing its local harvest with Phoenix-area families, businesses and supporting corporate health-wellness initiatives.
Our program, Salad A Day the Duncan Way, makes it easy for you to enjoy a fresh salad daily.
For a flat fee, which includes delivery, Duncan Family Farms Salad-A-Day delivers your personal harvest to your community or workplace. Each week a combination of seasonal lettuce, greens and veggies provides 2 people with a healthy daily serving of this vitamin packed food group!
In addition to the certified organic seasonal greens, sample recipes and serving suggestions will also be provided weekly.
All of our products are harvested and packaged locally on our farm and then delivered fresh directly to our customers arms. We want individuals to experience the true taste of food and to understand the nutritional benefits of eating a diet that is abundant with a variety of vegetables, fruits and whole grains.
Each week’s Salad-A-Day the Duncan Way bag provides:
- Fall/Winter Session will include organic seasonal greens including gourmet baby lettuce, fresh herbs, assorted variety of radish and carrots, beets, fennel, green onion, kale…and more.
- An informational email will deliver nutritional information about current week’s profiled green and recipes that highlight additional ways to use the produce in your box.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up on this web site – We provide weekly pick-ups at a variety of valley wide drop sites. For a complete listing please visit Drop Times and Locations webpage.
- After we receive your registration, we’ll make sure you’re part of our weekly drop off at your community or workplace NOTE: If your employer is not listed and you’d like to find out how to get our Salad-A-Day the Duncan Way health and wellness CSA program delivered at your workplace please fill out the information below and we will reach out to see about getting a program started.
- You’ll receive notification of when our weekly drop is going to be at your location. We work with your company to time our delivery drops at the end of the work day so you can simply stop by and pick up your bag before leaving the office for the day.
- Share with us your experiences! We love to hear how it’s working out for you, and for you to share your recipes- send an email with your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us on Facebook – Duncan Family Farms to get regular updates and share your comments, recipes and photos with the rest of the Salad a Day CSA community.
Current Customers: Visit the customer page for login options to manage your account.
Where will your salad be dropped off? We are in the process of adding new locations for our Fall/Winter session 2012/2013. You may join our Fall/Winter Session today, and begin receiving certified organic veggies in a week! See Drop Times & Locations!
- Local & Healthy
- Best Produce
- Delivered to your place of work, valley Whole Foods locations, health/retail locations or Wigwam Farmers Market
- No Minimum Commitment